What no deposit bonuses can you claim if you're a resident of the Netherlands? The answer is simple…Lots.
Regardless of where you are in the big wide world, there are casino offers perfect for you and your style of play. Casinos which are licensed and regulated in the Netherlands offer all sorts of welcome offers, but whilst the majority requires a simple deposit, there are some that are free.
Meaning it will cost you nothing…
Initially, that is.
So, you fancy playing at an online casino, but unsure whether you like it? This is where the no deposit bonuses come in very handy. If you love getting your hands on a freebie (who doesn't?), you may be surprised to learn that you can play some thrilling online casino games – for free!
But most likely have some questions like:
- How do they work?
- What types of no deposit bonuses are there?
- How can I claim?
- Can I withdraw what I win?
Understanding how they work is the first important step.
Types of No Deposit Bonuses
- Free Spins: This bonus is simple; you'll be granted a set number of free games when you sign up to the casino. You may find that the casino has hundreds – if not thousands of slot games to choose from, but you won't be able to pick and choose what you play.
Most casinos set out the selected slots that can be played, some may allow you the freedom to choose games from a certain software, but once you choose your game, the free games are for that game only and cannot be carried on to another.
- Casino Free Credit: This is the most common no deposit bonus offered and will come with a set amount to play with. Every casino is different, which means the value you receive may also differ. Basically, you sign up to the casino and you receive an amount in free casino credit, to play on whatever game(s) that tickle your fancy.
Hit the tables to try and beat the dealer to the perfect 21 in Blackjack or spin the slots – it's entirely up to you. The bonus will be credited to your 'bonus' account, not your real cash account.
- Cashback: For this one, an initial deposit is required. Once you fund your account and opt into this promo, you will receive cashback based on the value of your losses…
Huh? Thought it was free? Well, you do receive free cash back; only after the deposit – not before, like the others we've mentioned here.
How to Claim
Claiming is as simple as signing up and you can even claim on mobile or tablet. Mobile compatible casinos will allow you to claim via desktop or mobile, but you can only have one account.
The good news?
You can use your same credentials to log in on any device.
Typically, a free no deposit bonus requires you to register a card method to your account…
This is for verification purposes only and no cash will be taken from your account, without you authorising a deposit. Payment methods are a way of the iGaming operator to verify you are who you say you are and more importantly; to prove you are the minimum age of 18 years old – the legal age to gamble.
Can I Keep What I Win?
Regardless of how you win; whether you win big from free spins or casino credits, you will find terms and conditions attached to those winnings – well, the casinos are a business after all.
Wagering requirements will be applied, which means you must play through the value of the bonus you received, up to as much as 80x. Based on this, €10 free credit will require you to play through €800 before being able to cash out.
What about free spins?
These too have wagering terms and usually caps on winnings. So, not only will you find that the free games restrict what you can win, but then those winnings are then subjected to wagering terms.
If you meet the wagering requirements and all other terms associated with the offer you claim, you will be able to cash out, but the chances are very slim. The bonuses are not there to reward you, but to allow you to effectively 'test drive' the site and the games before sticking your hand in your pocket.