Do you hear the call of the land down under? It is the Ozwin casino inviting you to join its gaming adventure and get a taste of a premium playing experience.
With a unique VIP club and an abundance of promotions...
… the incentives are flying left and right. What game to pick might come as a challenge since the wide portfolio offers a lot of entertaining options for all types of players.
Without further ado...
… we take you on a tour of this nice-looking online venue, so keep reading.
Appearance and Usability
As an AUS-friendly site, there are a lot of symbols that can remind you of this country like boomerangs and koalas.
… there isn’t a specific theme. It is a plain template but nicely embellished with animated design. That makes it interesting to the eye while providing a clean look and easy navigation at the same time. User-friendly interface enables fast and smooth browsing, with all the major sections are neatly divided into corresponding categories.
This doesn’t change when you switch to the mobile gadgets since the optimization is done to perfection. You can have fun at this venue where ever you are without the need to download any app that will take the space on your smaller screen device. Access it via any internet browser, but keep in mind that the operator’s recommendation is Google Chrome.
When it comes to the entertaining options...
… it is limited when it comes to the number of software providers. It is powered exclusively by RealTime Gaming. On the other hand, the gaming supplier in question is one of the leading brands in the gambling industry with decades of experience and many diversities in its portfolio.
At this site, it features slots whose section is stretched for miles. From oldies to the most modern pokies, here you will certainly find the slot release by your taste. Next to these types of games are numerous blackjack, poker and other table variations, as well as few specialty games and a whole category dedicated to the video poker.
- Popular Slots: Cleopatra’s Gold, Ceasar’s Empire, Five Wishes, Dr. Winmore, Megasaur, Ancient Gods, Spirit Of The Inca, Aztec’s Millions, Eternal Love, The Mariachi 5, 7’s and Stripes, Scuba Fishing, Jumping Beans, Super 6, Enchanted Garden II, Fruit Frenzy, Gemtopia, Henhouse, Orc Vs Elf, Pirate Isle, Mermaid Pearls, Cubee, Naughty or Nice, Shark School, Trigger Happy, Asgarad, Bubble Bubble, Cai Hong, Cash Bandits, Food Fight, Achilles ...
- Table Games: Vegas Three Card Rummy, Tri Card Poke, Caribbean Hold’em Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, Let’em Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Super 21, Pontoon, Blackjack, Blackjack Perfect Pairs, European Blackjack, Suit’em Up Blackjack...
- Video Poker: Bonus Poker Deluxe, Double Jackpot Poker, Double Double Jackpot Poke, Jacks or Better, Sevens Wild, Loose Deuces, All American, Bonus Deuces Wild, Bonus Poker, Deuces Wild...
- Specialty: Banana Jones, Treasure Tree, European Roulette, Keno and Craps
Now we come to the section that incentives hunters love the most – juicy promotions! There is a lot to choose from since the list is quite long.
It starts with a generous welcome wagon with two types of offers. Both of them include the same percentage of match up bonus and some extra spins.
What’s the difference?
The only thing differencing these greeting promotions are the bonus codes and slot games you can spend your complimentary spins at. They are selected by the operator, but both come with engaging gameplay and big winning potential.
Other bonuses you can expect are:
- Cash Boomerang – Weekly cashback offer that you can claim by contacting the customer support
- OzDeal : 3 for 2 – To make your weekend more exciting, the operator will grant you three (instead of two) bonuses when you place 2 deposits on Friday
- Pokie of the Month – Daily bonus with match-up percentage and complimentary spins is available for the monthly slot by the operator’s selection
- The Crystal Ball of Ozwin – Participate at the weekly random draw for some nice freebies (placing deposit is required to qualify)
As in all casinos, there are bonus wagering requirements to be fulfilled, but for these promotions, they are very well in the industry's average limits. However, the operator imposes much more difficult to reach requirements for its “free bonuses”, as stated in the T&C.
Looking for a site that will appreciate your loyalty?
Well, you came at the right place since this casino truly knows how to pamper its frequent players. It features a tiered VIP club, and each next level you reach is bringing higher weekly cashback percentage, better daily bonuses and the support of the VIP team.
Is there anything unique about this club?
While the setup of the loyalty scheme is quite standard...
… there is some uniqueness to it – each level is represented by the different animated animal. The originality of the VIP club maybe ends in the visual representation, but it is still more interesting and engaging than the simple Bronze, Silver, Gold levels we’ve seen so many times before in even the best online venues.
Here are the levels and their “spirit animals”:
- Tourist – Since all new players are automatically enrolled in the loyalty program, they will begin their journey as a sloth with a camera rolling in the suitcase of golden coins.
- Pathfinder - Doggie with a magnifier, flyers googles and hat will be guiding you through this level. He will also increase your weekly cashback and upgrade your daily bonus from low to medium.
- Adventurer – Koala in snorkeling gear is diving you out an increase in the weekly cashback percentage and medium-high daily bonus.
- Expert - Red parrot with the pirate's hat has plundered you even higher weekly cashback and two high daily bonuses.
- Hero - Special power of this super-bear in a green cape is to unlock the support of the VIP team, increase your cashback percentage and deliver two super daily bonuses.
- Absolute Legend – King of the animals itself is representing this ultimate tier of the VIP club. The lion is relaxing in the hammock with the refreshing drink in its paw since his goal is fulfilled – he scored you the highest weekly cashback, the personal VIP host and two monster daily bonuses worthy of a king.
There are many ways you can fund your account: via Visa, Mastercard, Neosurf, Bitcoin, Poli,
and Bank Transfer. A minimum deposit will vary from the payment method you choose. It is set at $10 via bitcoin and Neosurf and $20 by credit cards and Poli. For bank transfers, there isn’t a minimum deposit, meaning you can place any amount you want.
As for withdrawals...
… the payment options are more limited and narrowed to only two – cashout is available only via bitcoin and bank transfer for time being. But keep in mind that the withdrawal fee for bank transfers is $50. Also, it might take up to 15 days to receive the winnings via this method after they have been processed by the operator.
The minimum withdrawal is a bit higher considering the industry’s average since it is set at $100.
… the maximum withdrawal is also surpassing this average since players can withdraw up to $7,500 AUD weekly. Ozwin casino reserves the right to “pay out higher winnings over a period of several weeks”.
Pros: Starting package. Numerous promotions. Unique VIP club. Higher than average maximum weekly withdrawal.
Cons: High withdrawal fee via bank transfer. No live dealer games. “Free bonuses” have difficult to reach wagering requirements.
Real Players Feedback