When one ND bonus has reasonable wagering requirements, and is not accompanied by tons of restrictions, we could call it a worth claiming one. But, you know that book is never to be judged by its covers, so it takes a bit deeper knowledge to be 100% sure that it’s a real deal.
Our guide here aims to introduce you to the most important aspects of this type of bonus. We’ll not only explain how they work but will give you some fantastic tips on how to evaluate them well.
Stay tuned to find out more!
Getting to Know No Deposit Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
One doesn’t have to be a brainy scientist to conclude that this type of bonus requires no deposit to be claimed, and it is tied to one of the most popular cryptocurrencies.
While hunting for bonuses, you will notice that more and more establishment are optimizing their platform for this asset, because it enables instant cashouts. What makes it even more desirable is the fact that it incurs no fees when processing.
…ND BTC bonuses are to be used in slot games, but the industry is progressing, and more possibilities appear, such as live dealer, Keno, Scratch and other offers. No deposit bonuses activated via this decentralized currency can be given either as extra cash or as extra spins.
Different Types of ND BTC Bonuses
Regardless of the currency, ND bonuses can be categorized in numerous ways. This is either by their type or by preferences of a particular platform where they are advertised, so, let’s go through the most commonly seen divisions:
- Extra spins or extra funds- ND bonuses come in two different forms, either as complimentary rounds or cash, and can be used on specific or just on some games, depending on how the casino determines.
- Cashable (non-sticky) and non-cashable (sticky)- in some cases a punter can withdraw ND promos, in other those can be used for further play
- Specific game type or provider- the majority of promos are usually related to slot games, but they can also be found in other categories. Some casinos even list them by the provider, and the most popular suppliers are RTG, Microgaming, Rival, BetSoft, Playtech, and others.
- Geographical location- when a venue is allowed to operate in multiple territories, it is more than expected that it will offer an impressive selection of promos. But not all of them are allowed for every region, which is why dividing them by country simplifies the quest.
- Amount- the available promos can be listed by their value in specific currency (in this case, BTC)
- Duration period- similar to previous, when there’s a considerable base of promos, one of the convenient ways to categorize them is by the date they expire so that punters could be up to date which of them are still active.
We’ve highlighted some of the major categories ND and any other promos are usually sectioned, but establishments have the freedom to organize them in whichever way they evaluate is the most suitable.
Advantages of No Deposit Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
If we were to point out what makes this type of bonus outstand from other sorts, the list would include the following perks:
- Additional playtime
- Reduced level of risk
- No fees when withdrawing
Whether in extra cash or additional rounds…
…ND bonuses undoubtedly equip you with more playtime. Giving you the chance to polish your skills on the releases you love the most or explore some new categories.
Having in mind that this type of promo doesn’t require to deposit funds prior to claiming it, then there’s no risk of losing money, as you launch the game with complimentary funds/spins.
Among the main reasons why punters love cryptocurrencies…
…is that cashout time is (usually) instant, and there are no fees when withdrawing money. Now, when you combine this with a non-sticky bonus, you get something that pretty much looks like a perfect formula for promo, right?
But, there’s more to take into consideration.
What Are the ABCs on Bonus Selection?
Now, though one cannot deny that everything sounds ideal so far, still before you actually click that “claim” button on the cool promo you’ve just discovered, there are some things you should be familiar with. We can call it “an instruction manual” which will help you select the most suitable offer for you.
Check out the following:
Terms and Conditions- yes, it’s a lengthy document, but it features all the essential information which will provide you with everything you need to know about the promo. In case they look incomplete, or confusing, be alerted that something might be wrong.
Restrictions- some online casinos have no limits when it comes to promo packages, they are available to all players, but the others limit them to specific country, game or payment methods, and it may easily happen that out of 50 available offers, one ends up with zero.
Withdrawal limits- similar to the previous, there are casinos that impose no limits for cashout at all, but the others usually restrict it to quite a small amount, and some of them even require you to make a deposit before you are allowed to withdraw them.
Wagering requirements- this is more or less alpha and omega of every promo package, as it’s the best indicator whether the bonus is worth it or not. Sometimes they are reasonable, but sometimes the demands may be overly difficult to achieve, which means you shouldn’t waste your time and money on such an offer.
Don’t be lazy, take time to read insightful guides and articles on how ND bonuses work and find out how to pick the best one for you. Knowing how to find the most suitable one mostly boils down to smart mathematics, so the more time you invest exploring, the lesser the possibility to end up in an unpleasant scenario.